20 March 2012

Spring Break

Warning: I am NOT a writer. My grammar and spelling stink. For your grammar-nazis out there feel free to rant and rave all you want. It's not getting fixed.

Spring Break was SO boring, at least in my opinion. I was sick and all I could do was dreaded Spring Cleaning, read Harry Potter, and drew comicsupdating my Deviant Art in the process. 

I apologize for the poor quality of the picture. I have to use my phone. I will upload a WAAAAYYYY better one later.


On a side note I found out that bored + pair of scissors = BAD
I  cut my hair, freaking my mom out in the process (though if I do say so myself i thought it turned out pretty nice).
I hung out with a friend, and played Castlevania and Blaz Blue: Continum Shift
AND NOW..........

because its Cute! and I have nothing else to say. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment